Installation / Project Manager / Team Leader / Manager
A seasoned professional with sound experience and knowledge in the Air Conditioning and Electrical Installation market for a Australia wide role.
- Quote & delivery of residential & commercial clients for installations.
- Project tender, D&C, fitout, manufacturing sites, data centres, food retailers, aged care, childcare centres & schools etc
- With your project management skills, you will be methodical & process driven, while ensuring attention to detail and profitability.
- Manage & mentor a small team of technicians & sub-contractors as required. Ensuring efficiencies and quality of work site, whilst being prepared to assist with installations on the tools if required.
- Experience in estimation, design & installation for split, ducted, cassette, package units, multi systems, VRV or heat recovery, carpark & building exhaust systems.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of technical / engineering drawings, specifications, and Australian standards for HVAC
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in a similar role. You must be from an electrical (Engineering or trade) HVAC background or similar installation environment.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with clients at all level
- HVAC Service / Preventative Maintenance / Installation experience
- Existing relationships within the service and maintenance industry
- Motivation to work closely with customers and operational team
- Experience working with in a B2B environment
- Financial & commercial acumen
- Current Electrical Licence
- Strong understanding of relevant Electrical & Safety laws including AS/NZS 3000, AS/NZS 3008 & AS/NZS 4836.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc15587