About the Company
Join an Australian consumer and industrial products manufacturer, who continue to invest in automation, product research as well as its people and processes. The business manufactures locally and continue to enjoy double digit growth and exports globally.
About the Role
You will be a key player in the Project and Continuous Improvement team. You will have support from the PMO, CI Manager and contractors to drive Lean manufacturing initiatives, troubleshooting, line efficiency and additional projects for a semi-automated line in an assembly environment.
***The role can be a contract or permanent role***
Skills and Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role or can commit to a medium-term contract role, with a business that offers stability and professional growth as a reward. You need to fulfil most of the below requirements;
- Electrical Engineering or trade qualifications
- Leading Lean manufacturing initiatives and ideally Kaizen events
- NPI, CI and strong Project Management skills
- Troubleshooting and familiar with electrical Test Equipment
- FMCG or Industrial manufacturing experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
They will also consider a Mechanical Process Engineer
How to apply
Click on the Apply button or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion