About the Company:
Australian manufacturer of industrial appliances such as hot water systems.
About the Role:
- Design new products from concept to completion
- Circuit simulation/design, schematic capture and PCB layout using Altium for new product additions.
- Optimise PCBA designs for cost and manufacturability.
- Develop firmware for new and existing products.
- Design, document and train the use of PCBA test systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an electronic hardware design role (analog, discrete and digital) and embedded firmware design.
- Proficient in Altium - for schematic capture/documentation, PCB layout, component library management
- Experience in circulate simulation (e.g. Pspice, LTspice)
- Experience in writing low level protocol drivers (e.g. UART, SPI, 12C)
- Ability to write clean, structured and well documented embedded C firmware.
- Full Australian Work Rights.
- Permanent full-time opportunity replacing someone who has left the business.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
Any questions email