- Build and deliver email campaigns through Salesforce
- Receive on the job training across email marketing
- Located in Rowville with flexible working arrangements
*Please read the requirements of 'How to Apply' at the bottom of this ad
About the company:
Our client is an industry leading household name with a formidable global presence. Built on a strong vision, and a team that lives and breathe the company values of, Commitment, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration. This business provides an environment for people to come as there are and build a prosperous long-term career.
About the role:
Reporting to the CRM Manager, this newly created position has been added to develop to support the CRM Manager in the delivery of end-to-end CRM Campaigns. You will receive on the job training and mentoring to grow and develop your digital marketing skills.
This is the perfect opportunity to kick start your digital marketing career. You will get full exposure to all areas across the business and join cohesive digital marketing team of over 20 people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build, test, and send retailer and customer email, SMS and Push notification campaigns.
- Plan and deliver the CRM calendar and acquisition programs across Australia and New Zealand
- Working the with CRM Manager in the delivery of briefs and segmentation requirements
- Support the delivery of the CRM Strategy in line with the Digital and Brand Strategy
- Work with internal production team to develop email assets.
Key attributes required:
- Good attitude, willingness to learn and motivated
- Practical knowledge of email marketing process
- Ability to project manage and delivering to schedule.
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Please submit a Cover Letter addressed to myself, outlining why this role is of interest, your career goals and telling me 2 interesting facts about yourself.