About the company
Our client is a specialist education provider with services across 3 states. With an energetic and results-focused culture, they are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join the team. This is a newly created role in a growing business experiencing YOY growth.
About the role
The team is measured on the generation of new customer leads through both ATL and BTL campaigns. This role will execute effective email marketing plans, as well as guide the team as to when and where additional channels will be appropriate for best results.
- Internal champion of effective use of the CRM (Hubspot) to plan and track potential and existing customer journeys
- End to end delivery of creative and compelling campaigns that will be executed via multiple channels.
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of campaign performance through data analytics
- Effective segmentation of the database to identify target markets for communications strategies
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will
- Be an experienced marketer, ideally from a small to medium-sized business background, able to execute email campaigns directly
- Be well-versed in the sophisticated use of technology platforms (Hubspot & Wordpress ideal)
- Have an analytical mindset, being able to interpret and translate data
- Be able to work autonomously as well as engage with a small team
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.