About the company
Our client is well-established within the National Tourism Industry and is dedicated to promoting events and experiences that showcase the highlights of this beautiful country. This company prides itself on being a center of excellence in their field and fostering a warm and collaborative culture.
About the role
As the Email Platform Specialist your contribution will be integral to the success of this company's robust digital transformation project. Reporting into the Director of Marketing Platforms, Media and Partnerships you will be trusted with the full responsibility of the management and deployment of a new suite of highly effective in-house marketing campaigns as well as the strategy and execution of email operational production. What does success look like in this role? The successful delivery of a high-functioning Global Platform Solution that will provide an unparalleled consumer experience.
- Implementing the strategy and execution of email operational production including quality control, optimization, trafficking and approvals
- Integration of Adobe Campaign and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products (AAM, AEM, Analytics)
- Building Email campaigns (end to end) and associated activity such as updating campaign calendars and schedules
- Conduct workflows within Adobe Campaign, including setting up new journeys, marketing triggers, editing existing flows and monitoring user journey automation
- Management of data import process and ongoing data management within Adobe Campaign
- Analysing and creating database segmentation and audience lists for campaigns
- Establishing support and operational services for the platform, ensuring it is maintained in compliance with local and international regulations
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships to meet common objectives
- Strong communicator who thrives in a friendly and collaborative work environment
- Highly competent in utilising Adobe Campaign
- Minimum 3+ years in Email Direct Marketing
- Experienced in analysing data sets, building audiences and manipulating data using Adobe Campaign and Excel
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.