Join a leading Australian Design & Manufacturing business, who operate at a global level. They continue to enjoy strong growth of market share both locally and globally, and are expanding their Electronics team with an Embedded Electronics Design Engineer.
You wil be an integral part of a large R&D team, and collaborate closely with Firmware and Hardware Engineers on the flagship product range. Your focus will be on Hardware design, but will also have a smaller Firmware component.
This will be concept design of new products and reiterations of existing products;
- Circuit simulation
- PCB layout in Altium
- Organising prototyping for new PCBAs with contract manufacturers
- EMC testing and compliance
- Firmware development in embedded C
It is important that you are seeking a long-term role, which a business that offers stability, growth and investment in you and its R&D strategy.
You will have most of the following experience;
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Hardware and PCB layout using Altium.
- Embedded C Firmware design
- Firmware development at system level and PCBA test system
- EMC compliance and ideally managing contract manufactures
- Ideally exposure to consumer products and IoT projects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion