About the Company
An Australian market leader in Consumer Products, with a strong international presence, this organisation strives to continually innovate through investing heavily in research and development of a range of trusted brands. The business continues to expand in global markets and grow their extensive market share.
About the Role
Be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, in the R&D department. The Engineering team is large, and you will move across multiple product categories, providing a large variety in application development.
- Design and develop embedded firmware solutions for existing and new products.
- Focus on IoT applications for a variety of small consumer products
- Development of test system specifications in collaboration with internal teams and external contractors.
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology.
Skills & Experience:
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and stability as a reward.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Software or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience designing embedded firmware
- Coding using embedded C and C++
- FreeRTOS and Git version control
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and Wifi ideal
- Create clear technical documentation for design specifications and test plans
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114