About the Company
An Australian market leader in Consumer Products, with a strong international presence, this organisation strives to continually innovate through investing heavily in research and development of a range of trusted brands. The business continues to expand in global markets and grow their extensive market share.
*** The business also requires an Embedded Software Architect***
About the Role
Be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, in the R&D department. The Engineering team is large, and you will move across multiple product categories, providing a large variety in application development.
- Design and develop embedded firmware solutions for existing and new products.
- Focus on IoT applications for a variety of small consumer products
- Development of test system specifications in collaboration with internal teams and external contractors.
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology.
Skills & Experience:
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and stability as a reward.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience designing embedded firmware for consumer products
- Experience with 8bit MCU's / micro controllers for IoT technology
- Connectivity: Bluetooth and Wifi
- Create clear technical documentation for design specifications and test plans
- Design review and testing
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114