About the company
Our client is one of the largest community mental health providers in Australia, who have demonstrated time and again their ability to enter new regions and roll out new and critical mental health and wellbeing services. At a local level, they work in partnership with hospitals, clinics, universities and community health services.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Engagement, as the Engagement Advisor you will be creating and developing the communications and engagement plans for individual services. These plans will align with the overarching large-scale services engagement strategy. You will be supporting engagement with the local community and service referrers, and plan service launches and community and stakeholder events.
In this role, you will be providing advice and recommendations to the Executive and internal partners on communications and community engagement strategy and oversee the development of service branding across all mediums. You will also be responsible for liaising with relevant government departments and relevant healthcare organizations to facilitate the service program.
Skills & Experience
- Formal tertiary qualifications in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing, or a related field
- Experience in brand building and management of application of brands across all mediums
- Demonstrated knowledge of in developing and implementing effective community engagement initiatives
- Ability to set, analyse and report on KPI's for operations and progress on key projects with consideration of organisational risk and opportunity
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels to provide relevant advice and support to collaboratively work towards organisation goals
- Proven track record in successfully developing and nurturing diverse stakeholders' relationships
- Exceptional communications skills with an ability to analyse and articulate complex concepts and communicate them clearly to a variety of audiences.
This company is looking for an energetic, passionate individual who is willing to work in a team environment. In return, this company offers flexible working arrangements, as well as an engaged workplace culture that supports your professional development.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maisie Sheffield at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3535 for a confidential discussion.