About the company
This rapidly growing FMCG company has driven a significant increase in revenue over the last three years and have embarked on an ambitious growth strategy which will require a broad transformation of their business, they have signed new contracts that will enable them to expand their footprint and their team alike.
About the role
The Engineering Leader is a holistic technical role responsible for capital projects, engineering and process improvements, maintenance and reliability. You'll manage the maintenance team, and grow the engineering team over time. Initially there is an immediate need to focus on maintenance improvement - both in terms of systems and process, as well as machine and team performance. There are also projects under way to establish new manufacturing areas. Automation will be a significant driving factor as time goes on.
We're either looking for an experienced Engineering Manager, or someone who is ready to take the step into a senior role:
- Relevant engineering degree or trades background
- Experience in both capital project management and maintenance / reliability
- Manufacturing industry background (food, beverage, dairy, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, personal care etc)
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement (Lean, LSS advantageous)
- Strong influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
- Commercial acumen - know how to deliver the best overall business outcome
This is an opportuntiy to take ownership of a brand new role which will be instrumental in the growth of this business and a driving force within their transformation program. This is a business that places great focus on people development - they are looking for high calibre people who can grow with the business as it expands.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion