About the company
A family owned Australian FMCG company currently producing market leading products within their specific space.
About the role
This position will take on full responsibility for Engineering across the group with a specific CAPEX focus. They will be responsible for establishing and implementing the strategic direction of Engineering working collaboratively the senior leadership team. Reporting directly to the GM of Operations they will be part of the leadership team at the facility.
- Develop and implement short, medium and long terms engineering strategies aligned to the business overall strategy.
- Development and management of Capital Engineering budget.
- Identify opportunities of cost savings across the site.
- Plan, coordinate and support engineering projects with detailed planning phase.
- Review and approve product design changes.
- Initiate, implement and monitor plant maintenance programmes.
- Leadership of Engineering team onsite; leading Project Engineers, Project Planners, Draftsman, Admin staff & contractors. Determine work requirements across the team.
- Ensure adherence to the relevant quality standards to meet statutory and food safety legislation and required audits within the scope of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience in FMCG manufacturing or related industries.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years management expeirence.
- Experience in managing Captial Engineering budgets and establishing 3-5 year capital plans.
- Experience in managing complex capital projects.
- Great company with an opportunity to grow and develop.
- Competitive package.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact David Oliver on 0410 950 370 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DO19757.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.