About the company
Our client is a very well-established company who have not only finished the last five financial years in double digit growth but due that continued growth they have recently undertaken a full site relocation. They are now seeking and R&D Engineering Manager to lead their R&D team.
Reporting to their Head of product and R&D in what is a fast-paced assembly environment, your focus will be
- Responsibility for the management of innovation and renovation projects from concept to execution
- Working cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to identify, prioritise and lead projects in line with business and brand strategies
- Set and deliver to project plan timelines, hold team members accountable for meeting milestones and escalate and proactively manage risks to launch
- Ensure stakeholders are aligned and informed on projects and regularly communicate progress and status
- Show attention to detail in knowledge management such as recipe and specification documentation
- Demonstrate technical ownership of the existing product range through troubleshooting and decision making as required
- Embed processes that improve speed to market, reduce complexity and manage risk
- 5+ yrs in Engineering Management (R&D, Process Development, Manufacturing or Quality Engineering)
- Development of tools, methodologies, processes for better execution.
- Design selection based on performance and cost trade-offs - ROI analysis
- Resource management of a team of 9+ engineers.
- Well-developed skills with Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job as described to you for the position.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 15900