About the company
This is one of Australia's most well-known food manufacturers, they operate a large production site in regional Western Victoria which is of massive economic support to their local community. They are very active and passionate about the region, supporting local events and organisations. Their large scale operations require significant ongoing investment from a capital perspective, and this role plays a key part in supporting plant modernisation and upkeep.
About the role
The Engineering Projects Coordinator works closely with the maintenance and broader engineering teams to plan and execute maintenance capital projects from end to end, primarily this is the procurement, installation and commissioning of replacements and upgrades to existing plant a facilities.
We're looking for the below:
- Most likely a relevant trades background
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred - projects or maintenance
- Experience working with vendors / suppliers
- Experience managing projects or in a professional manufacturing role
- Strong engagement skills - ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders of different functions and levels
This is a great role for someone with a trades background who wants a professional position 'off the tools.' This experience will set you up for a more project focused position, and if you're in regional Western Victoria this is also likely to be one of the few large manufacturing businesses that can offer good career development opportunities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Scott Logan on 03 8613 3551 for a confidential discussion