Our client is the market leading producer operating in more than 70 countries, with the second largest revenue globally in their chosen sector and a significant presence throughout Australia. They are now looking for EHS Adviser to join their very successful leadership team.
Reporting to the Site Operations Manager, working as a part of the senior leadership team you will be the lead EHS professional on site. You will be accountable for providing EHS leadership, advice and assistance to all employees and SBU's at the site. You will work closely with the site leadership team as well as the National and Global EHS team, managing the integration, development and implementation of standards and processes. This role will require you to drive consistent and continuous improvement in Environment, Health and Safety practices and standards, whilst developing best practice in safety and operations through inspection, audit, investigation and corrective action.
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent work experience in Engineering, HSE or Risk Management/Hazard Management.
- Strong influencing and effective communication skills to interact with senior management, union, shop floor personnel, regulatory agencies, external contractors and emergency services.
- Experience in working for global and complex business structures with multiple stakeholders and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to influence other department managers and team members.
- Experience utilising, HAZOP, QRA, WHATIF methodologies would be an advantage.
To be successful in this position you will be a forward thinking and dynamic leader who has a true ability to embrace and drive change, across a fast paced and automated environment.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or email via the appropriate link.