About the Company
Established Fortune 500 industrial manufacturer based in Western Sydney, NSW.
About the Role
- Provide EHS leadership and advice to all employees at the site.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the site's EHS management system through internal audits.
- Lead the implementation of the site's EHS policies, procedures and strategies, whilst liaising with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Monitor and report the completion of all injuries, incidents and near misses investigations and root cause analyses.
- Undertake regulatory and company reporting as required.
- Promote a safe work environment.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an Environment, Health and Safety leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous working experience at a unionised manufacturing site.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in HSE or Risk Management / Hazard Management.
- Working knowledge of relevant EH&S Acts, Regulations and Standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience utilising HAZOP, QRA, WHATIF methodologies would be an advantage.
- Fantastic contract opportunity to cover Maternity Leave.
- Contract length is estimated to be 8 - 12 months duration.
- This contract will be on an hourly rate.
- Urgent Requirement
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call
- Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Video Interview w Site Manager and HR
- 2nd Round Face to Face Interview + Site Tour
- Offer to start
How to Apply
Applications will close Thursday 21 May. To apply online click 'Apply'. Any questions please email Orrin Huang at