The digital marketing landscape is becoming increasingly sophisticated, with a focus on continually improving and optimising the customer experience. Clients are looking to continue to use all forms of digital marketing to deliver brand awareness and loyalty, and more so as an effective two-way consumer-led communication channel.
With more businesses looking to deliver a frictionless omnichannel experience, clients are constantly reassessing their digital marketing strategies to ensure they are front of mind for the consumer. If you have social media, eDM, website or content experience and are looking for a change, get in touch!
- Proven experience delivering on or creating digital marketing strategies
- Skills across a range of social channels and software
- Hands on experience with campaign management tools (Google Ads / Google Marketing Platform)
- Analytically minded - experience with Google Analytics 360, and using insights to shape business outcomes
- Technically sound in delivering SEO, SEM, paid and organic search strategies to deliver acquisition and retention stretch targets
- Ability to execute on established strategies, both organic and paid
- Can work autonomously or within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Looking for experience from coordinator level through to manager
If you are interested in hearing about current and upcoming opportunities APPLY NOW! Alternatively, for a confidential career discussion contact Tom Bayly on 03 8613 3501.