About the company
An Australian owned business who are a market leader within the security industry across Australia & New Zealand. They pride themselves on maintaining enduring relationships with their customers through exceptional customer service and customer experience.
The business is heading into their next phase of their IT roadmap, with that said they are now looking to appoint a Systems ERP Analyst who will report into the Head of IT. The role will be responsible for modifying, enhancing, improving, and supporting their sales and operation systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work through complete systems lifecycle - define, solution selection, design, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Work closely with IT team, business stakeholders and suppliers.
- Review the ERP user experience.
- Develop customer EDI plan and design systems architecture.
- Assist with CRM solutions.
- Implement new and enhanced sales and operations systems.
- Provide ongoing system support to the business.
Key Criteria to be successful in this role:
- Experience with ERP systems ideally Epicor
- Good understanding of system integration using EDI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of software technology
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service.
- Have previously worked for a wholesale / distributor business.
- Technical expertise using C#, Java, .Net and API Testing.
The role would suit someone who has a curious nature, wants to continue to learn and develop or shows the ability to pick things up quickly.
If this role is of interest, please apply now or contact Nicole Cooke at Six Degrees Executive on 0449 853 240 for a confidential chat.