About the Company
Our client is a professional body, providing education, advocacy and policy support to its wide membership base.
About the Role
The Education and Events Coordinator will provide highly valued support to the small head office team across a wide-range of membership activities including customer service, events coordination, and database management.
- Coordinate education events
- Maintain the database (iMIS) for education and provide regular monitoring reports on course and event enrolments
- Member communication and customer service
- Administration duties
Skills & Experience
- Broad events, database and customer service experience, ideally within a Not for Profit or membership environment
- Experience in iMis desirable or similar membership focused database
- Knowledge and understanding of 'Continuing Professional Development' (CPD) accreditation
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.