About Our Client
Our client is an institute focused on maths and sciences and is a leader in providing services, activities and strategic initiatives. Bringing mathematical sciences centre stage across research, higher education, school education and engagement with the industrial and commercial world. They have an immediate need for a Marketing and Events Coordinator who is confident in end to end event management.
About the role
Join a high-performing marketing and communications team, in need of assistance with two upcoming events in September and October. With one direct report and most of the planning done, the incumbent will use their extensive events knowledge to ensure that nothing has been missed and all t's are crossed. Events communications to attendees is also a key part of the role, experience with using salesforce, Wordpress and sending Edm's. This is a 5-month long contract until the end of December, located close to CBD.
- Take the lead on two events ranging from 120 to 250 in attendance
- Engage with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to understand needs and priorities in the organisation and execution of events
- Produce content for Edm's and general communication in relation to the events
- Attendance of major events, reporting and post-event communication
- Responsibility of 1 direct report
- High-end events operations management experience, with exposure to a high-volume environment
- Confident, self-starter, and autonomous events professional who can hit the ground running
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Supplier management capability
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment and impeccable organisational capacity
- Leadership experience will be highly regarded
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.