Snapshot of role:
- Events Coordinator - immediate start -CBD Location
- Highly experienced events management w/ exposure to health industry
- Salary approx. $40-45 p/h - 3 month contract - immediate start
About Our Client
Our client is a membership organisation looking for an Events Coordinator who can start immediately.
About the role
Must be confident in end to end event management, with experience in organising conferences, as well as having a background in health/exposure to the health industry. Most of the planning is done, the incumbent will use their extensive events knowledge to ensure the event runs smoothly. This is a 3-month long contract located in the CBD.
- Take the lead on an annual conference events with 400 in attendance
- Engage with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to understand needs and priorities in the organisation and execution of event
- Attendance and organiser on the event day, reporting and post-event communication
- Events operations management experience, with exposure to a high-volume environment
- Confident, self-starter, and autonomous events professional who can hit the ground running
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Supplier management capability
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment and impeccable organisational capacity
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.