About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected seminar and events body, renowned for their academic excellence and industry knowledge among health professionals. They are currently seeking an experienced Events Manager to join their team.
You live and breathe events, you know how to bring brands to life & are a rock star at giving customers an innovative experience that compels & excites them to come back for more! You are known for your ability to multi-task, organise & manage a high portfolio of events.
About The Role
As the Events Manager you will be managing live and online events and seminars on a National scale. The role will primarily focus on managing the event programs and speakers, with the opportunity to be across and coordinate other areas of events as required.
- Take the lead on a busy calendar of various events of the highest quality
- Engage with multiple stakeholders across the facility to understand needs and priorities in the organisation and execution of events
- Manage the logistical operations surrounding all National events
- Develop all event collateral for print
- Attendance of major events, and reporting on
- Supervise a team of Event Coordinators
- Strong events management experience, with exposure to seminars is ideal.
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Supplier management capability
- Proactive problem solver with strong agility
- Ability to prioritise in a busy environment and impeccable organisational capacity
- Leadership experience will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to lead National events, coordinating with the countries most trusted health professionals. Working with a progressive team who have set great strategy across marketing and communications, the events calendar to date is varied and exciting.
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Donna Tutte for a confidential chat on 02 8024 7148