About the Company:
This faith-based organisation provides social and community support services in Sydney and the Central Coast. With funding from Federal and NSW Governments, and a workforce of over 400 people, the organisation provides services including the likes of Disability Services and NDIS support, Foster Care & Out of Home Care Services, In Home Care etc. This Catholic organisation is well regarded in NSW and has a mission to walk alongside people to find and build solutions to their needs.
About the Role:
As the Executive Assistant you will be working with other members of the office to provide administrative support to a Senior Leader of the organisation. This includes high level administrative support, diary management, liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend to all incoming emails and telephone calls.
- Prepare complex documents using Microsoft Office.
- Calendar management and arranging appointments.
- Communicate respectfully and courteously with all visitors.
- Ensure all documentation for upcoming meetings and events are prepared.
- Minute taking.
Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of the mission and purpose of the Catholic Church.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in an executive assistant or personal assistant role or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- High level skills in Microsoft Office suite and database management applications.
- Excellent word processing, with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm, telephone and diary management skills, and shorthand experience.
- 3 month initial contract.
- Convenient location. Walking distance from Pennant Hills train station. Undercover parking provided.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.