Our client was established in Sydney over 10 years ago, to provide Aussie's with the opportunity to quench their thirst with premium beers and ciders. They are the Australian arm of one of the world's most recognised Brewery companies, as a producer, importer and exporter or beer, cider, RTD's and soft drinks.
This is a newly created opportunity to join a small but nimble team in Ultimo, experiencing huge growth.
About the role
As the Executive Assistant, you will be the right hand to the General Manager. You will have a multi-faceted role, where no two days are the same. Holding responsibilities across executive support, personal assistance and office administration, you will be a people person with a passion to go that extra mile to delight those around you.
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally inquisitive and self-driven, with impeccable organisational and computer skills. You love a working week that is diverse, with a broad scope across operational, administrative, and social tasks that will keep you challenges and excited. As a respected and integral part of the team, you will play a crucial role in adding value to a diverse and multi-department company.
Include but no limited to;
- Manage and coordinate diary organisation
- Prepare communications on behalf of key stakeholders
- Internal & External stakeholder management
- Coordinating travel and client meeting arrangements
- Office Management
- Identify opportunities to continuously optimise time & efficiency
- Adhoc business project management
- Proven success as a Personal or Executive Assistant
- Experience within a consumer good or retail environment is desirable but not essential
- Proven success supporting a busy and cross-functional office environment
- Experience managing key stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills that reflect the ability to perform & prioritise tasks seamlessly
- Outstanding capability using Microsoft Office tool kit
- Outgoing, personable & driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and as a team.
- $50,000 + Super (for 30hours)
- Flexible 30 hour working week (e.g 9am - 3pm)
- Create a working week that works for you!! Perfect for school pickups or personal commitments
- Located in Ultimo, close to public transport and CBD fringe
- Be part of a business journey with MANY worldwide loved brands
- Surround yourself in a busy, vibrant & growing work environment
- Inclusive, flexible team culture, who celebrate the wins & have fun!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte at https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-tutte-5872a78b/ for a confidential discussion.