Our client believes in finding serenity with the thing we use most frequently. These textiles are thoughtfully sourced and carefully selected, with the highest quality in mind. Australian grown business with global presence, this is the opportunity to bring beauty and memorable moments to the world.
About the role
As an experienced Executive Assistant role you will be the right hand of the CEO. Holding an holistic vision whilst providing a high level of executive support to both the founder and the greater business.
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally inquisitive and self-driven, with impeccable organisational skills. You love a working week that is diverse, with a broad scope across operational, administrative, and social tasks that will keep you challenges and excited. As a respected and integral part of the team, you'll play a crucial role in adding value to a high growth company.
Include but no limited to;
- Manage and coordinate diary organisation
- Prepare communications on behalf of the CEO
- Internal & External stakeholder management
- Coordinating travel and client meeting arrangements
- Office Management
- Identifying opportunities to continuously optimise time & efficiency
- Strong experience as an Executive Assistant within an online or retail industry is essential
- Proven success supporting a busy and cross-functional office environment
- Experience managing key stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation skills that reflect the ability to perform & prioritise tasks seamlessly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strengths using multiple CRM software and Microsoft Office tool kit. (preferably Gorgias or Salesforce)
- Join a Sydney born business in a significant growth phase
- Surround yourself with the highest quality and ethically sourced textiles
- Opportunity to work 4 or 5 days a week
- Work flexibility - whether by studies, school drop offs or personal commitments
- Small, close knit and highly supportive team of 12
- St Leonards office, close to the public transport
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities, please jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!