- Permanent / Full-Time role based in Cremorne
- Fast-paced, supportive and fun culture in finance firm
- Ideal is immediate start but flexible
Looking for an executive assistant who is a people person, who loves building relationships, is a great problem solver and can do anything that is thrown at them.
About the company
Our client is a financial investment firm based in Cremorne, who have built a hard-working yet relaxed, inclusive and supportive environment.
About the role
This full-time permanent Executive Assistant position reports into the CEO, supporting with anything from diary management, office management, and event organisation. You are a people person who loves building relationships with a positive attitude that brings the whole office together. You have a passion for culture and want to be part of growing an organisation's culture. You are a great problem solver who can easily pivot when challenges arise. The work is varied and you are always looking for ways to improve processes and work efficiently. This role will also be assisting with managing one other executives' diary when needed.
- Administrative duties
- Managing diary & calendar, rescheduling & prioritising activities in Outlook
- Coordination of meetings including room bookings, organising events and team offsites
- Responding to phone calls and greeting visitors
- Coordination and preparation of documentation (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Assist with general administrative finance tasks
- Develop strong relationships with many internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Experience with supporting executives/managers in an executive assistant/office management environment
- Demonstrated organisational skills and high level of attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong interpersonal skills: effective communication skills with the ability to develop, influence and carefully manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience working in finance or health and wellness industry desirable
- Proficient in Outlook and the Microsoft Suite
How To Apply
Click to apply. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.