Lauriston Girls School is renowned for being a progressive and innovative school in Victoria, with a fantastic community and exceptional academic results. Notably, they partner with Stanford University to further STEM education with the development of their unique FabLab, and their brand supports the empowerment of girls education. Lauriston have taken a new approach to Marketing, Admissions and Advancement in 2021, restructuring to merge the portfolios together, which presents an exceptional new leadership opportunity for a trailblazer to join the School in a full time capacity.
The Executive Director - Marketing, Admissions and Advancement is a newly created role in the senior leadership team. It is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver a sustainable strategy to drive both student acquisition and fundraising targets to ensure Lauriston continues to be recognised as a national leader in Girls Education.
The role will suit a driven, commercially focused Senior Leader who can continue to build on an already exceptional brand which reflects the School's values, and resonates with the staff, existing community and prospective students and their families. This role has responsibility for creating innovative digital strategies to drive lead generation and acquisition to ensure the Admissions function's conversion targets are met and exceeded.
The Executive Director - Marketing, Admissions and Advancement will also collaborate with the Director Advancement to ensure the brand marketing strategies supports and drives fundraising opportunities, whilst also improving the alignment and engagement of the alumnae community.
The successful candidate will be a professional, who is flexible in their approach, with a relevant marketing or related qualification and will be able manage the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and align the marketing, admissions and advancement strategy with the School's overarching organisational and growth strategy
- Develop end to end multi-channel marketing strategies to support the prospective student journey from inquiry to application, tours and enrolments
- Drive best practice digital engagement and manage the evolution of digital marketing frameworks to deliver to targets
- Encourage a strong commercial team mindset with a focus on sales pipeline and ROI
- Engage at strategic and operational levels with the Senior Leadership Team and all School departments
- Assess and advise on the School's product and value proposition and experience delivery
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strategic development experience in marketing, brand development and digital
- Track record of driving acquisition pipeline through lead generation and cultivation of CRM
- Proven track record in building commercially aligned teams
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Extensive experience in people leadership, marketing and strategic planning
- Drive, passion and motivation to achieve high targets
If you're looking to take your commercial skills into a sector that is all about progressing and supporting the new generation of female leadership, this role is for you. It is not limited in what you can achieve, with a fantastic mix of customer journey, brand marketing, team leadership and strategic planning. . This is your chance to make an impact and see the rewards.
Click the apply now button
Friday 2nd April
Please note: If your application aligns with our search, you will be contacted directly from Tuesday 6th of April. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email from this date also.
Six Degrees are the retained partner for this recruitment process. No other agency applications will be considered.