Our client has been bringing communities together for a significant period of time in aged care. They have developed residential accommodation and in-home services that assist people to live dignified and rewarding lives. They are also one of the most respected charitable organisations in Victoria, known for their empathetic and inclusive approach to the community.
With 16 residential aged care communities, both in metropolitan and regional areas of Victoria, our client is dedicated to providing a community and relationship driven care model for all Victorians. There is now an exciting opportunity for a talented, passionate and innovative senior Marketing Executive to drive brand awareness and promote the positive reputation this organisation enjoys.
The Executive Director, Marketing and Community Engagement reports to the CEO and is a pivotal role on the Executive team to shape the external narrative for our client's new Relationship Model of Care. The Executive Director will drive brand, digital strategy, public relations, advertising and community engagement, including the development of volunteer programs and fundraising.
This is an opportunity to support a growth industry in Victoria, and bring an innovative, fresh look at marketing to an organisation which has adopted a community centric approach and wants to make their mark in the Victorian landscape.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar field experience
- Experience developing, leading and motivating teams
- A strong track record in brand strategy and delivery with a focus on metrics and success
- An innovative approach to developing and executing marketing plans and strategy
- Extensive experience delivering Local Area Marketing strategies in both regional and metro areas
- The ability to think outside the square and unafraid of a new challenge to be best in market
- A relationship driven mentality which will drive community engagement
- A strong partnership mindset, able to see where the opportunities lie to increase market share
- Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex stakeholder groups
- A desire to work for an organisation who deliver better quality of life for their customers
- This role requires you to be Covid-19 vaccinated to work with our aged care facilities.
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please contact Lyndsey Walker at Six Degrees Executive -
Please note, Six Degrees are the retained partner for this assignment. All direct candidates will be forwarded to Six Degrees for review.