- Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay
- Network of social services centres
- Purpose led, dynamic and rewarding environment
About the Organisation
CatholicCare is a not for profit non-government social care organisation that has provided professional services to the people of the Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay since 1987. CatholicCare provides a wide range of programs to assist children, young people, individuals and families through Children's Services, Family Centres, and Out-of-Home Care programs in Sydney's North and on the NSW Central Coast.
With funding from Federal and NSW Governments, and a workforce of over 600 people, the organisation provides disability services and NDIS support, foster care and out of home care services as well as children's services including early learning and care centres, family day care and in home care. Their Family Centres offer the likes of counselling, domestic and family violence support, family dispute resolution and mediation, parenting and relationship education, emergency relief and homelessness support.
The organisation is well regarded in NSW and has a mission to walk alongside people to find and build solutions to their needs. With a sound balance sheet, and as a preferred supplier to the NSW Department of Justice and FACS in the delivery of services, there is an opportunity to future proof the organisation in terms of its long-term strategy, operations and leadership.
About the Position
The key focus of the position is to lead the strategy and operations of the organisation. This is a critical role aimed at driving a long-term sustainable business with a strong financial position, improved systems and ways of working and an optimised portfolio of service offerings - whilst maintaining a culture that supports the mission of the organisation.
You will lead a talented executive team (e.g. CFO, HR, Quality, Children's Services, Disabilities & Seniors, Clinical Services, Marketing & Business Development) plus an indirect team of 300 across a network of centres.
Key to the success of the role
- Maintain a strong mission identity
- Organisational leadership and a commitment to the goals and values
- Drive strategy and planning
- Build exceptional external relationships and advocacy
- Service delivery and design and review new ways of working (systems and processes review)
- Build a positive and constructive culture
- Financial management reviewing new business models and new methods of increasing revenue whilst containing costs
- Proven experience as CEO, Director, GM, CEO of a large complex social services organisation
- Commercial acumen
- Inspirational leader who can manage change
- Tertiary qualified
- Commitment to mission
- This organisation is purpose led, dynamic, rewarding and forward thinking.
- Whilst a Catholic agency, Catholic Care provide services to more than 20,000 individuals per year in the broader community regardless of circumstance, ethnicity, economic situation, age, gender, religion or ability.
- Run an entire organisation with the backing of exceptional governance that is focussed on change and transformation and will support an inspirational and commercial leader.
How to apply
Please contact Nick Hindhaugh at Six Degrees Executive for a completely confidential conversation on 0422 141 161 or click Apply Now.
This is a retained assignment by Six Degrees Executive. Any resumes sent directly to Catholic Care will be sent to Six Degrees Executive for processing.