About the Organisation
Our client is a large not for profit, faith-based organisation that's purpose is to serve the community through evangelisation, education and social services.
The organisation is well regarded in NSW and has a mission to work alongside local people from all walks of life, as well as organisations committed to enhancing the way of life enjoyed by the local community.
Working for a dynamic and inspirational executive this organisation is now looking for an experienced Executive Officer to provide executive level assistance to the organisation's CEO. This is a dynamic, high paced position that requires a confident person skilled in taking the pressure off a busy executive.
Key to the success of the role
- Eye for detail with extremely high level document editing skills
- Ability to write professional copy to a high standard, with a high proficiency in MS Office
- Executive diary management, report writing, board paper preparation and minute taking
- Tactful gatekeeper with a high level of diplomacy
- Proficient at issues management
- Experience using document management systems
- Practical assistance and support in managing executives' direct reports
- Sound judgement including ability to appropriately discern whether to resolve, divert or escalate issues
- Proven experience as an Executive Officer, Chief of Staff or similar
- Professional document editing and report writing skills, any qualifications in this area would be highly regarded
- Proven track record in diary management and issues management
- Highly intelligent with an equally high EQ
- Solid commercial acumen - property and infrastructure experience well regarded
- Tertiary qualified, resilient and proactive in approach
- Flexible to full-time work business hours from Pennant Hills
- This organisation is purpose led, dynamic, rewarding and forward thinking.
- It is complex…no day will be the same
- The leader is dynamic, visionary and one to learn and grow with.
How to apply
Please contact Donna Tutte for a completely confidential conversation on 02 8024 7148 or click Apply Now