Our client is one of Australia's most diverse consumer goods companies, with a wealth of well-known brands under their umbrella. After significant growth and demand this year, they are looking for an Administration Assistant/Executive Assistant to support their journey. Liaising closely with key stakeholders across the business, leading and support in the daily office running of the Sydney office.
About the role
As the Administration Assistant, you will be the right hand of the Busines Manager. You will have a multi-faceted role, where no two days are the same. Holding responsibilities across executive support, office administration & team liaison, you will be a people person with a passion to go that extra mile to delight those around you.
This role is perfect for someone who is naturally inquisitive and self-driven, with impeccable organisational and Microsoft office skills. You love a working week that is diverse, with a broad scope across operational, administrative, and social tasks that will keep you challenges and excited. As a respected and integral part of the team, you will play a crucial role in adding value to a diverse and multi-department company.
Include but no limited to;
- Manage and coordinate diary organisation
- Prepare communications on behalf of key stakeholders
- Telephone communication
- Business reporting using Excel and Database platforms
- Internal & External stakeholder management
- Office Management
- Coordinate & present office townhalls
- Identify opportunities to continuously optimise time & efficiency
- Proven success as an Administration or Executive Assistant OR Office Support
- Experience within a consumer goods, retail or research agency is highly desirable
- Proven success supporting a busy and cross-functional office environment
- Experience managing key stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Intermediate to Advance Excel capability
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation skills that reflect the ability to perform & prioritise tasks seamlessly
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Outgoing, personable & self-driven individual with the ability to work autonomously and as a team.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on 02 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion.