About the company
This high profile FMCG business manufactures some of Australia's most recognised household products. As part of a strategic transformation and exciting period of growth, the business is looking for a Export Coordinator on a 12-month FTC with a view to permanency.
About the role
The key focus of the Export Coordinator is the facilitation of logistics functions relating to international shipments. Processing customer sales orders including allocating stock, and generating associated documentation.
- Providing internal customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export process.
- Ensure freight bookings remain current and make amendments as requested.
- Allocate inventory to meet order requirements
- Timely processing of all export documentation and other certificates where required.
- Liaising with third-party logistics partners.
- Additional ad hoc supply chain project work where required.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of order processing or dispatch - Domestic and Export experience.
- Experience working with Consumer Goods or Food and beverage.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.