About the company
Our FMCG client is a renowned leader with the FMCG industry. They have many leading brands and export products around the world. An opportunity has come up for a Export coordinator on a contract basis with the possibility of permanency.
About the role
The key focus of the export coordinator is the facilitation of logistics and administrative functions relating to international shipments. Key accountability includes:
- Providing internal customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export process
- Timely processing of all export documentation and other certificates where required.
- Liaising with third party logistics partners.
- Additional ad hoc supply chain project work where required.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a shipping or logistics coordination role.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.