About the Company
As part of a multi-billion dollar global organisation, our client is a market leader in the development, production, supply and application of food ingredients to the food industry throughout Asia-Pacific. With a Regional Head Office in Melbourne, yet diverse and extensive customer base in the region, they have established a reputation for excellence and innovation across multiple food categories.
About the Role
As Export Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all customers. Coordinate all customer orders and all logistics activities are optimised and maintained, ensuring that all sales orders for both domestic and export customers are fulfilled.
- Process and manage orders including samples
- Managing extensive Export and Export Documentation
- Ensure correct pricing is applied to all invoices, including courier fees as required
- Liaise with the warehouses re stock clarification, ETA's and couriers
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders - including operations, sales and 3PL Providers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role/Export role is necessary
- Must have experience in Exports to international markets - Asia prefered
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion