About the company
Our FMCG client is a globally renown leader with the beverage industry. They have many leading brands and export products around the world. An opportunity has come up for a Export coordinator on 6 month contract with a possibility or permanency.
About the role
The key focus of the export coordinator is the facilitation of logistics and administrative functions relating to international sea and air shipments. Key accountability includes:
- Providing internal customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export process
- Timely processing of all export documentation and other certificates where required.
- Managing third party logistics partners adherence to agrees service level agreements.
- Additional ad hoc supply chain project work where required.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a shipping or logistics coordination role. Both freight forwarding, and customer side considered.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
To apply please follow the link provided.