About the Company
Our client is a highly successful food and beverage manufacturing business with a reputation for quality within their range of trusted brands and a vision to be market leaders in the product segments and markets that they play in. They are currently going through a significant point of growth and require an Export/Logistics specialist to join their team.
About the Role
As Export Logistics Coordinator you will be ensuring all logistics activities are optimised and maintained. Coordinating mainly with destination ports in Asia, dealing with customs and local 3PL and managing all the required documentation that is required.
- Plan and book export shipments, check finished goods compliance, arrange container loading, container drop off and pick up.
- Coordinate all Export Documentation.
- Liaise directly with international Customers for product clearances.
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders - including operations, quality and 3PL Providers.
- Fulfil customer orders.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years' experience in a similar role - Food manufacturing highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills & SAP experience is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Mandarin would be highly advantageous.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion