About the Company
This leading food and beverage company has developed its reputation as a trusted iconic Australian brand with a large portfolio of products to suit all Australian families and international customers.
As Export/Import Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all international customers. Coordinate all orders and all Export/Import activities are optimised and maintained, ensuring that the end-to-end process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export/import process.
- Ensure vessels bookings remain current and make amendments as requested.
- Coordinate end to end Export/Import process.
- Maintain and update the cartage schedule.
- Timely processing of all export/import documentation and other certificates where required.
- Liaising with third-party logistics partners.
- Managing courier invoices.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Customer Service and Sales teams).
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of Export/Importing and Customer Service
- Candidates who have experience with Large Customer bases involved in food manufacturing is ideal.
- export documentation programs such as BSM, OZDOCS & EXDOCS.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.
How to apply
To apply click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion regarding the role.