About the Company
As part of a multi-billion-dollar global organisation, our client is a market leader in the development, production, supply and application of food ingredients to the food industry throughout Asia-Pacific. With a Regional Head Office in Melbourne, yet diverse and extensive customer base in the region, they have established a reputation for excellence and innovation across multiple food categories.
As Export/Import Coordinator you will be the key supply chain contact for all international customers. Coordinate all orders and all Export/Import activities are optimised and maintained, ensuring that the end to end process runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Providing customer service and resolution to all issues relating to the export/import process.
- Ensure vessels bookings remain current and make amendments as requested.
- Coordinate end to end Export/Import process.
- Maintain and update the cartage schedule.
- Timely processing of all export/import documentation and other certificates where required.
- Liaising with third-party logistics partners.
- Managing courier invoices.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Export/Importing and Customer Service
- Candidates who have experience with Large Customer bases involved in food manufacturing is ideal.
- SAP ERP Experience is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce concise and accurate documentation.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to coordinate efficiently with multiple stakeholders.