Due to a strong demand from our clients and increasing growth within our Marketing Division, we are seeking candidates who are open to short-term or long-term contract opportunities, who are available to start work immediately or at short notice, as well as those looking for permanent roles!
We work closely with a number of industry leading and well established clients within the FMCG and Consumer Durables space and we are always on the lookout for candidates who are interested in contracting opportunities until their perfect role comes along or people looking for a new challenge.
Ideal FMCG Brand Manager candidates will have;
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant discipline such as Marketing, Commerce
- 5+ years within a Brand Manager role ideally within consumer, retail or FMCG
- Experience with developing and executing brand marketing strategies
- Prior experience interpreting market research (eg. Aztec or Nielsen) in regards to market performance, pricing and promotional activity and using this data to develop marketing strategies
- The ability to build strong relationships and work closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with managing multiple campaigns and projects at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To register your interest, apply below or contact Charlotte Woolford on (03) 8613 3528