About the company:
Our financial services clients are always on the lookout for social media specialists who have a flair for LinkedIn. Managing both the company account and key stakeholders personal accounts, is increasingly becoming a challenge and the value for financial services professionals to connect with their community is huge!
About the role:
Searching for candidates who have a track record for managing multiple LinkedIn accounts, growing following through organic content and boosting where appropriate. You've developed content strategies and can wear multiple hats from a tone of voice perspective. You think outside the box, you've created a variety of content from text and visual based to developing podcasts and events.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple LinkedIn accounts
- Deliver across other social media channels, both organic and paid
- Develop content and content strategies
Key attributes required:
- Experience in Podcasts and out of the box content
- Proven track record managing LinkedIn
- You have owned content and brand strategies
- Have worked as the only marketing resource and comfortable rolling your sleeves up and helping where necessary
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!