This business is one of the leading manufacturers of paints, coatings & specialty materials with a presence in nearly 70 countries worldwide. Based in SE Melbourne, this business is seeking a Facilities Supervisor to join their maintenance team.
As a Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible for the program of maintenance improvements on-site. Your role will have you oversee multiple trades people to ensure the safety, quality and timeliness of works are carried out.
- Preventative Maintenance scheduling with clear communications to production
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Contractor maintenance leadership & day to day management
- Conformance of site EH&S Maintenance requirements
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Confer with management, production, and other stakeholders to discuss maintenance items and procedures.
- Maintenance ordering/ purchasing & invoicing
- Prior exposure to Facilities Maintenance with supervisory experience
- Trade qualification preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of pro-actively building & maintaining relationships with internal customers, contractors & suppliers
- Intermediate Microsoft office knowledge (MS word & MS Excel a minimum)
This business offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 24139.