About the Company
Our client is a publicly-funded authority, delivering B2B services in the Melbourne produce market. They provide support and assistance to SME Fresh Produce retailers across Victoria. Having built up their marketing presence over the last 12 months, they have seen a significant increase in engagement both internally and externally.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Specialist, the Business Rep will work to educate suppliers and retailers in the produce sector about a new National Program that offers support and assistance to help grow their businesses.
- Contact and arrange to meet with potential members
- Conduct face to face eduation sessions on benefits of the program
- Distribute program information packs to potential members
- Increase number of program members aligned to the organisational plan and targets
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, demonstrating the ability to quickly build rapport with a range of audiences
- Proven experience in successfuly selling products or services to SME client bases
- Self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Must have a full drivers' license and own vehicle (all expenses will be reimbursed)
This friendly and engaging team will welcome you into their brand new head office, which is bright and spacious. If you enjoy being out on the road, and have confidence in your ability to netowrk with small business owners easily, this could be a great temp role over summer.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.