About the company
Our client is a large blue chip B2B organisation and market leader who pride themselves on their product offering, brands and customer relationships. Their employees gain exposure to a wide range of industries through product innovation and the leadership here in QLD is focused on coaching and development.
About the role
Reporting into the State Manager your main responsibilities are to maintain and grow the current account portfolio and develop new business relationships through a distributor network.
- Maintain and grow your customer portfolio, ensuring all existing business is retained
- Seek out new business across your assigned territory, always ensuring there is a healthy pipeline
- Develop and implement a call plan within your assigned territory utilising CRM tools
- Work with existing tier 1 distributors to maximise growth opportunities through solution sales
- Develop long term relationships with blue-chip end user customers
- Offer technical knowledge and advice and bring new solutions to market through both end user and distribution partners
- Results driven
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Experience in disciplined B2B solution sales and account management
- Calm under pressure, resilient
- Customer focus
- Proven success in bringing in new business as well as growing existing accounts
- Experience and success with value selling and cross selling
- Experience and exposure to influencing end user customers up to C-suite level and working with distribution organisations to drive commercial outcomes
- You would be highly regarding if you sold products and solutions through distribution partners
- MOST importantly, you will be passionate, enthusiastic, have a wiliness to learn and driven by the opportunities that the role may present you
This company provides a great work culture, and the opportunity to develop a clear career path with a respectable and leading business. Nothing is more important to this business than taking care of their consumers, customers, communities, shareholders, each other and the environment.
- Work for a leading world class B2B organisation
- On offer is a healthy base salary + FMCV + super + attractive bonus scheme + TOT
- Represent leading global brands
- Defined paths for career development for successful candidate
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Amy Christoforou on 07 3153 9901 for a confidential discussion, all direct applications received from our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the exclusive recruitment partner on this assignment.