About the company:
My client is a leading global producer and distributor of high quality lubricants and specialised automotive, racing, commercial and industrial solutions. The company has been successfully operating for over 150 years and has built a highly reagrded reputation built on trust and quality.
About the role:
The Field Sales Manager role will be resposnible for managing a team of 7 direct reports within the Melbourne Metro region. You will be tasked with guiding, mentoring and building the team.
- Analyse sales forecasts, performance and budgets
- Develop and implement strategic plans
- Implement new sales techniques and angles
- Assiting in the acquisition of new business
- Provide mentoring, guidance and coaching to direct reports
- Monthly team reporting
- Be on the road with your team and assist them with their duties - hands on manager.
- Be driven, hungry and motivated
- A leader, mentor and team builder and genuinely enjoy this aspect
- 5 years prior experience in a industry aligned sales role
- Profficient in Microsoft Office suite
- High level of energy and engagement
- Experience managing a team is highly desirable
- Fun, supportive and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary on offer
- Genuinely attainable bonus structure.
- 20% Leave loading
- Fully maintained company vechile
- 2 additional bonus days of leave per year
How to apply:
If you feel you are a good fit then please click on the apply button and upload your resume for immediate consideration or should you wish to have a confidential career discussion, reach out to Michael Gioseffi at Six Degrees Executive on 0410907054
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.