About the company
Our client is market leading FMCG business with products we know and love. Having consumed their products over many years, they're famous for their high performance culture, innovation, and consumer engagement.
With a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and the true rewarding and support of all employees, the business is now seeking an experienced Field Sales Manager to join the Sydney team in a key leadership role.
About the role
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, this is a key management role where you will:
- lead, manage and nurture and grow our high performing field team
- Enhance the company's commercial performance, distribution and marketability.
- Implement best practice process, structure and execution of business plans.
Skills & experience
We are open to backgrounds in this position, however, the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and negotiation ability.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage and grow multiple accounts
- Natural leadership abilities.
If you are commercial, passionate, energetic and looking to fast track your career, look no further. Experience in FMCG P&C or HORECA is advantageous in this position.
How to apply
Sound like you? Hit APPLY NOW or call Thierry Huet on 02 8024 7103 for a confidential discussion