About the company
An exciting new Australian made, and owned product is ready to be launched into the Australian FMCG market after Easter. This scientifically developed product is going to revolutionise the FMCG industry in Australia. The business has been heavily backed financially and has already secured a 2-year manufacturing deal. This is an exciting time to join an innovative business through the launch of this uniquely placed product.
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for helping to drive market penetration and achievement of sales growth across P&C, Independents, Route and Distribution channels. Your role is to work with senior sales leadership to execute and contribute to the sales strategy and be ready to take ownership of major accounts over time. You will have previous experience as either a Territory Manager or Field Fales Manager within the FMCG industry with a strong understanding of where the growth opportunities lie within the beverage space. You will cover all of QLD,this will involve significant travel to both north and south east Queensland.
- Achieve budgeted sales, distribution, and new business targets
- Identify state based opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Grow a range of customers across P&C, Independent, Route and Distribution channels
- Educate and build awareness of the product benefits to retailers and consumers
- Work with marketing, production and supply chain to ensure product is brought to market seamlessly
Skills & Experience
- Territory management experience
- Strong sales management background within FMCG
- Experienced in managing a customer portfolio in competitive categories
- Good knowledge of the Distribution channel
- Drink / beverage background preferred however open to all FMCG experience
- You will be a result driven self-starter who can operate autonomously
- Strong commercial & numeric acumen
- Generous base salary, fully maintained car
- Substantial bonus scheme
- Exciting start up opportunity
- New product, heavily backed financially
- Fully maintained car, iPhone, Applemac Pro
Up for the challenge? Please APPLY NOW or call Amy on 073153 9900 for a confidential chat.