About the Company
Join the largest Australian owned and operated forklift company. With a massive national fleet and 20+ branches and service centres nationwide, this established business has a strong footprint across the local manufacturing, production, supply chain, transport, logistics and retail sectors.
About the Role
Our client is looking to recruit two Field Service Managers for NSW. One to look after the Product Support (Forklifts) and the other for the Heavy Equipment. The company's head office is based in VIC. You will be the man on the ground in NSW looking after the team of field service technicians here. You will report into a General Manager based in VIC. This is an autonomous role meaning you will not be micromanaged. You will be in a people leadership role and will be expected to manage the team here yourself.
- Supervise all the maintenance and service activities of the team of field service technicians in NSW.
- Continuously monitor and review the performance of their team and address any issues accordingly.
- Provide high level technical product support to the team and to customers as required.
Skills and Experience
- Trade or Mechanical Qualification is required. Although you won't necessarily need to be on the tools in this role, previous experience between hands on role with tools and a trade would be ideal.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a leadership position in a similar industry (industrial equipment distribution, dealerships for highway trucks, construction equipment, earthmoving equipment, on hire trucks, industrial mobile equipment, capital equipment, cranes etc.)
- Previous experience within a rental or service business would be highly regarded, but not a dealbreaker.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Mature, relationship-oriented leadership style. A coaching approach would best suit the team here.
- Resume Submission
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w General Manager + HR
- 2nd Round Interview w General Manager + CEO
- Offer to start