- Broad Finance and Operations Role
- Approx $230k+ package + bonus
- SME business with overseas parent and strong brand
Our client is a company that keeps innovation at the core of everything it does. It has strong brand presence in the consumer market and provides essential products through the B2B channels as well. With an overseas parent and global presence, they are a high performing business in Australia, turning over $40m.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Finance and Operations Director will have primary day-to-day responsibility for Finance, IT and Supply Chain. Role responsibilities include:
- In partnership with the MD, implement the strategic plan in Australia, bringing new and innovative ideas to the ELT
- Provide sound business planning and budgeting advice and key decision support for commercial teams
- Financial Control: Prepare and disseminate financial reports, analysis and commentary to the business and overseas parent.
- Work with the leadership team to anaylse operational performance and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, supply chain optimisation (3PL) and systems enhancement
- Develop and implement a working IT infrastructure and ERP system with consideration given to the Group internal parameters and requirements.
To be successful, you will be a CPA or CA, with experience in FMCG preferably. This is an ideal role for a senior finance manager and had exposure partnering with supply and looking for the first step as a Finance Director. You must be passionate about people and business and well equipped to manage a multi-functional team with a broad remit. You will maintain and add to an already positive culture based on trust, contribution, team and accountability.
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to press the apply button.