- Permanent position in health, based in eastern suburbs
- Opportunity to manage finance and procurement functions within corporate services BU
- Leadership opportunity with five direct reports
Looking for a leader and manager who has experience in government-funded orgs / health industry managing finance and procurement functions.
About the Company
Our client is a government-funded health provider in the eastern suburbs. Our client is focused on improving the health of those in the community by improving efficiencies, supporting GPs and providing access to health services locally. Priority areas include chronic disease, mental health, alcohol and other drugs, digital health, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, immunisation, and general practice support.
About the Role
This role is a full-time permanent position reporting into the executive director of corporate services and this role sits within the corporate services business unit. This role encompasses management and leadership of the finance and procurement team which includes 5 direct reports (2 in procurement and 3 in finance). You will support the achievement of our clients' strategic direction and operational imperatives, including procurement, finance, reception, facilities and maintenance.
On the financial side, this includes and is not limited to management of accounting, budgeting and financial planning reporting systems, project management of long-term financial modelling, engage with the ELT and board, preparation of the annual budget, quarterly budget planning and forecast process.
On the procurement side, ensure the end-to-end procurement cycle is effectively delivered and in line with strategic planning. Effectively drive the team to deliver on procurement deliverables including tendering requirements, specifications and drafting, supplier management, data provision, contract status and activity progress reporting, planning, contract issuing and execution. Effectively manage operational and resource requirements required for whole of organisation deliverables.
Our client is looking for experience in government / health / education / services in a government funded organisation. You are CPA/CA qualified with 10 years' experience in finance and you have experience and exposure to managing procurement functions.
Skills and Experience
- High-level financial management skills and interpretation of detailed financial projections, reports and analysis.
- Ability to develop, influence and lead strategy in a collaborative manner supporting large transformation.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring teams to improve performance, innovation and efficiency.
- Ability to build and maintain strong collaborative business relationships for the benefit of the organisation.
- Capability and experience in leading and implementing change management.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.