SIGNIFICANT TRANSFORMATION AND TEAM LEADERSHIP FOCUS
240k pkg + 50% STI
About the role:
Our client is a multi-national professional services firm that provides quality advice to clients locally across Australia and NZ. Having just gone through a recent acquisition and change in shareholder structure, they are looking for a Finance Director to take the business through significant transformation. Reporting to the newly appointed Managing Director (ANZ), the Finance Director will be responsible for driving all aspects of financial performance including the development and execution of business strategy to ensure the future success of the company. This person also needs to demonstrate true vision in making commercial decisions quickly that will help drive revenue and profit growth.
The key challenge of the role will be to steer the business and team through change, building a culture of accountability, high performance and respect whilst transforming the business processes, reporting, business partnering and team culture to deliver first class client service. Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner with the Managing Director, global CFO and AU/NZ leadership team to help realise the strategic plan
- Delivering timely and strategic insight to leadership teams via development and management of financial and operational key performance indicators;
- Identify and drive operational efficiencies and cost management
- Drive continuous improvement and utilise technology to drive margin gains and further establish the position in the marketplace
- Recruit, develop and retain great people - with 4 direct reports and a team of 30+, leadership should be at the forefront of your strengths
- Deliver monthly board reports and commentary, delivering key insights to lead and influence decision making;
- Facilitate quarterly reviews within the business
- In addition to finance, lead the property and facilities functions
You are a leader of people and passionate about developing capability. You have strong financial and commercial management skills and thrive in a fast paced, sales led organisation. Ideally you will come from a services-based business, understanding that people are the key to delivering amazing customer experiences. You must also have an appetite for transformation, having worked through major projects in the past and possess an understanding of change methodology.
This is a fast paced, sales led and acquisitive environment, which requires a can-do, hands on and adaptable mind set. We are seeking someone who enjoys working full time onsite and can understand the value this brings to ensure success in building the team culture, raising performance, and achieving a culture of collaboration, fun and cohesiveness. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.